Online training and support that turns healthcare staff and volunteers into confident Digital Health Champions. Provides health organisations with a ready-made framework to achieve sustainable digital inclusion.
You are here
“A great confidence booster for anyone considering becoming a Digital Health Champion.”
Sam manages a Digital Health Champion project for a CCG.
"I now feel like I have more than enough knowledge to encourage people to take control of their health online."
Anika is a manager at a GP Practice.
“This is brilliant! Teaching people to access health information and online appointments is so important.”
Debbie is a Digital Health Champion in her local community.
“My learner now has the ability to access online services including appointments and medication.”
Sam volunteers as a Digital Health Champion at a community hub.
What is a Digital Health Champion?
Digital Health Champions are people of all ages and from all backgrounds and communities. They could be staff members working in a GP Surgery, volunteers working in their local community...
With the support of a Digital Health Champion, someone can learn to:
- Order prescriptions and book appointments quickly and easily
- Find information to aid their health and wellbeing
- Discover local support groups
- Keep in touch with friends and family when they are in hospital
Having patients with good digital skills means your organisation can:
- Empower people to feel better informed and more in control of their health
- Reduce the time and cost of administration
- Reduce pressure on face-to-face appointments
- Make digitally-enabled care a reality