Online training and support that turns healthcare staff and volunteers into confident Digital Health Champions. Provides health organisations with a ready-made framework to achieve sustainable digital inclusion.
You are here
Want to join this Network for free?
Want your staff and volunteers to be confident Digital Health Champions? Click here to see how you can train them for free.
“A great confidence booster for anyone considering becoming a Digital Health Champion.”
Sam manages a Digital Health Champion project for a CCG.
"I now feel like I have more than enough knowledge to encourage people to take control of their health online."
Anika is a manager at a GP Practice.
“This is brilliant! Teaching people to access health information and online appointments is so important.”
Debbie is a Digital Health Champion in her local community.
“My learner now has the ability to access online services including appointments and medication.”
Sam volunteers as a Digital Health Champion at a community hub.
What is a Digital Health Champion?
Digital Health Champions are people of all ages and from all backgrounds and communities. They could be staff members working in a GP Surgery, volunteers working in their local community...
With the support of a Digital Health Champion, someone can learn to:
- Order prescriptions and book appointments quickly and easily
- Find information to aid their health and wellbeing
- Discover local support groups
- Keep in touch with friends and family when they are in hospital
Having patients with good digital skills means your organisation can:
- Empower people to feel better informed and more in control of their health
- Reduce the time and cost of administration
- Reduce pressure on face-to-face appointments
- Make digitally-enabled care a reality